If you own or manage rental property in Texas
When you join one of TAA's local affiliated apartment associations, you'll become part of a network of committed industry professionals. Through TAA, NAA, and your local association, you'll have access to:
- continuing education and professional development programs
- updated legal and regulatory information that affects your everyday operations
- publications reporting on industry trends, legal issues, and property management strategies
- conferences and trade shows where you can learn with your colleagues, seek out new products and solutions and build your professional network
- exclusive leasing forms, legal references, and other member services.
If your company wants to do business with rental housing owners and managers
You can't afford to pass up opportunities to gain access to your target markets. Joining an apartment association gives you an opportunity to tap into the thriving rental housing market in Texas.
- Opportunities to meet with owners, builders, developers, and property managers at association functions
- Advertising discounts in publications aimed at decision-makers with buying power
- Options to increase your company's visibility among property owners and managers by participating in education conferences and trade shows
- A chance to meet potential clients and business partners, develop relationships, and make new friends
What do you get for your membership investment?
- Paying your dues gets you access to a broad range of exclusive services and benefits from TAA, NAA, and your local association.
- Getting involved in your associations by attending meetings, working with other volunteers on association business, exhibiting at trade shows, sponsoring events, advertising in publications, earns you even more access.
- You'll have the opportunity to develop relationships with professional colleagues, find potential clients, or business partners and make new friends.
How do you join?
By joining the local affiliated apartment association in the area where you do business. Membership in a local apartment association automatically enrolls your company as a member of TAA and the National Apartment Association, which is based in Alexandria, Virginia.